Executive Directors Discussion Group (February)
Are you an Executive Director of a small, established nonprofit? Are you looking for opportunities to meet with and learn from others working in similar roles?
Our Executive Directors Discussion Group (Smaller Organizations) offers a space for peer learning and support. Come to gain a fresh perspective on your current challenges or learn about others’ approaches to the perennial problems that smaller organizations face no matter their focus area.
Group members will rely on peer support to troubleshoot real-time challenges and, in turn, provide guidance and support to their peers.
THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS OF SMALLER ORGANIZATIONS.
We understand a smaller organization to have an annual operating of less than $500,000 and/or less than 6 full-time employees. If you have questions about getting your nonprofit going, take a look at our Starting a Nonprofit Toolkit. If you are a board member interested in learning more about your role, please reach out to our staff.
- This meeting will take place online. Registered participants will receive an invitation via email shortly after registering.
- Come prepared to fully engage in the material and participate in all activities. Our trainers work to create an interactive, online learning environment for all participants. For this reason, the use of video is recommended where possible.
- CNE does not issue refunds or credit for missed trainings. Refunds will be issued for cancellations made 24 hours or more before the start of the training.
- We will not be providing a video recording of this session.
This month’s primary topic: Learning from Failure – extracting valuable lessons for future successes
- The related brief reading: It's OK to Fail, but You Have to Do It Right
- There will also be opportunity for open discussion on any topic of concern to participants.
|February 16, 2024 9:00 am - February 16, 2024 10:00 am
|Online via Zoom