New Member Benefit - Group Health Benefits
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNE) is proud to partner with the Center for Nonprofit Advancement’s Benefits Trust (Health Program) to bring members access to comprehensive coverage including a choice of health, dental, vision and life insurance plans from popular insurance carriers.
CNE is excited to broker access to the comprehensive benefits offered through the Health Program. Note that premiums are set annually by the Center for Nonprofit Advancement and may or may not be cheaper than your current coverage.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROGRAM INCLUDE
- A choice of health, dental, vision and life insurance plans from popular insurance carriers;
- All plans are guaranteed issue, meaning your employees will never have to submit to a medical exam or questionnaire to receive coverage; and
- COBRA coverage for active member employees who leave your organization.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
- Choice: Five medical plans are available through the Health Program. You have the option of offering one or all five of our plans to your employees.
- Access: Medical plans are available to organizations with two or more employees working at least 20 or more hours /week and dental, vision, and/or life insurance is available to organizations with one employee working at least 20 hours per week.
- Competitive Rates: Renewal rates lower than the 14% average for the Center for Nonprofit Advancement's service area.
- COBRA Coverage: Offered to active members regardless of size.
- Strength in Numbers: Available exclusively to nonprofits, enabling our sector to leverage its own purchasing power.
WHO CAN ENROLL
- CNE members with Health Plan access are eligible to apply to the Health Program.
- Medical plans are available to member organizations with two or more employees, working 20 or more hours per week.
- Vision, life, and dental plans are available to member organizations with one employee working at least 20 hours per week.
- Only W-2 employees at member nonprofits may enroll. Board members, Contract employees and volunteers cannot enroll in our plan.
- Participation in the Health Program requires a separate application process and is not automatic with CNE Health Plan Access membership.
Sign up for the Health Plan and pay the access fee through CNE by visiting our website. The annual access fee is now available at special introductory rates, ranging from $10 to $100 depending on your annual budget.
TO LEARN MORE
Join us along with representatives from the Center for Nonprofit Advancement for an information session on June 19th at 11:30 am (pre-registration required).
Or for more information about the partnership and the Health Program, contact Alicia Perham, Director of Programs, at email@example.com or call 434-951-9044.