Job Hours Type:
Piedmont CASA, an organization that recuits, screens, trains, supervises and empowers community volunteers to advocate for abused and neglected children in court, seeks a dynamic and organized individual to lead marketing, communications and volunteer recruiting strategies of the Advancement Team.
Examples of responsibilities include:
• writing and distributing press releases
• writing newsletter articles
• creating and maintaining media contact lists
• cultivating ongoing and special events coverage
• developing and maintaining social media initiatives
• conducting speaking engagements
Superior writing, public speaking, and computer skills with experience in web and graphic design. 20 hrs/wk. EOE
Additional Contact Details
Send resume and cover letter to Piedmont CASA, 818 E. High Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902 or email@example.com.